Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Flash Point ||2 F (PMCC)|
|Density ||7.3 lbs / gal (875 g / L)|
|Sulfur Content|| Less than 1000 ppm|
|Chlorine Content ||Less than 1000 ppm|
|Temperature ||40F to 215F|
Enriched with rich industry experience, we are committed towards manufacturing, and supplying a qualitative range of SKD-S2 Non-Halogenated Solvent Developer
which is used for the detection of cracks, the offered spot check is processed with top-notch quality ingredients in compliance with quality standards. The offered spotcheck is acclaimed in the market for its optimum quality & stringently tested on several quality parameters to ensure its quality.
- High Ph value
- Optimum quality
- Long shelf life
- AMS 2644
- ASME B & PV Code
- Section V
- Boeing PS-21202
- AMS 2647
- ASTM E1417
- ASTM E165
- NAVSEA 250-1500-1
- Boeing BAC 5423
- PSD 6-46 or 8-4
- GE P50YP107
- ISO 3452
Part Number and Container Size:
- 01-5352-35: 1 gallon (case of 4)
- 01-5352-40: 5-gallon pail
- 01-5352-45: 55-gallon drum
- 01-5352-78: Case of Aerosols
- Developer for Liquid Penetrant Inspection process.
- Form d Non-aqueous Type 1 Fluorescent (solvent based). Form e Non-aqueous Type 2 Visible Dye (solvent based)
- Spot check SKD-S2 is a non-halogenated solvent developer that meets major requirements for special alloy and nuclear applications.
- Spotcheck is ready to use suspension of white developing particles in a fast drying solvent. It produces an opaque white coating, which provides an excellent contrasting background for penetrant indications.